On leave, 1966–1967, as a visiting professor at Stanford University
The effects of physical attractiveness, sex, and attitude similarity on interpersonal attraction1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 259–271, June 1968
How to Cite
Byrne, D., London, O. and Reeves, K. (1968), The effects of physical attractiveness, sex, and attitude similarity on interpersonal attraction. Journal of Personality, 36: 259–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01473.x
This research was supported in part by Research Grant MH-11178-02 from the National Institute of Mental Health, United States Public Health Service The authors wish to thank Lowell Parsons for his assistance in this research
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 12, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!