This study was supported by a grant to the senior author by the National Science Foundation The authors are grateful to Dr Irving Barnett, Washington College, Chestertown, Md, who assisted in the data collection phase of the project and discussed the project at length with us
Self-other orientations of Indian and American adolescents1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 315–329, June 1968
How to Cite
Ziller, R. C., Long, B. H., Ramana, K. V. and Reddy, V. E. (1968), Self-other orientations of Indian and American adolescents. Journal of Personality, 36: 315–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01477.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 16, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!