The authors wish to thank L W Ferguson far his aid in the collection of the data
An investigation of the relationship between creativity and intelligence under two conditions of testing1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 341–348, September 1968
How to Cite
Boersma, F. J. and O'Bryan, K. (1968), An investigation of the relationship between creativity and intelligence under two conditions of testing. Journal of Personality, 36: 341–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01479.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 1, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!