Now with the Princeton, N J, Regional School System.
Creative ability and risk-taking in elementary school children1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 420–439, September 1968
How to Cite
Pankove, E. and Kogan, N. (1968), Creative ability and risk-taking in elementary school children. Journal of Personality, 36: 420–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01483.x
The present investigation was supported by grant S 457 from the Cooperative Research Program of the U S Office of Education and by grant HD-01762-01 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development It is based on an Ed D thesis submitted by the senior author to the Graduate School of Education of Rutgers, The State University Thanks are due the members of the thesis committee (Jane Raph, chairman, Jean Burton, C Winfield Scott) for facilitating the research We are grateful to Henrietta Gallagher for supervising the statistical analysis of the data, and to Henry A Alker and Lawrence J Stricker for critical comments on the manuscript
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 28, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!