The authors wish to express their appreciation for the cooperation, facilities, and good offices provided by Dr H Bouterline Young, Director, and the staff of the Harvard-Florence Research Project This research, conducted while the senior author was on sabbatical leave from the Merrill-Palmer Institute of Human Development and Family Life, was supported in part by a grant from the Grant Foundation The authors are grateful to Cometto of INAPLI and the administrators, teachers, and students of Instituto Tecnico “L da Vinci” of Florence, Italy, whose cooperation made this study possible Portions of this paper were presented at the annual meeting of the Centre International de L'Enfance, Paris, July, 1964, and at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Minneapolis, April, 1965
Effect of differences in achievement motivation and social responsibility on responses to moral conflict†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 513–527, December 1968
How to Cite
Torgoff, I. and Tesi, G. (1968), Effect of differences in achievement motivation and social responsibility on responses to moral conflict. Journal of Personality, 36: 513–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01489.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 5, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!