This investigation was supported by Public Health Service Research Grant MH-10900, from the National Institute of Mental Health We are indebted to Dr Bertram Scharf for helpful comments on design and analysis, and to Ronald L Seifer for assistance m the running of subjects and reduction of data
The effect of expectancy and frequency on the word-recognition threshold1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 564–573, December 1968
How to Cite
Brightbill, R. and Zamansky, H. S. (1968), The effect of expectancy and frequency on the word-recognition threshold. Journal of Personality, 36: 564–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01492.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 14, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!