This research was supported by a grant, GS-1034, from the National Science Foundation
Differential utilization of information as a function of internal-external control1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 649–662, December 1968
How to Cite
Plares, E. J. (1968), Differential utilization of information as a function of internal-external control. Journal of Personality, 36: 649–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1968.tb01498.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 18, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!