This research was supported in part by funds from NIH predoctoral fellowship (5-F1-MH-15,701) to one of the authors (Feldman) We wish to thank Drs Eugene Burnstein, Theodore M Newcomb, and Gerald Gurin for their help and encouragement
Some personality correlates of conduct in two situations of moral conflict1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 41–57, March 1969
How to Cite
Schwartz, S. H., Feldman, K. A., Brown, M. E. and Heingartner, A. (1969), Some personality correlates of conduct in two situations of moral conflict. Journal of Personality, 37: 41–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01730.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 5, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!