This research was supported by Research Grant MH-02980 to David C McClelland and by Predoctoral Fellowship MH-19,041 to the author from the National Institute of Mental Health, United States Public Health Service The author is grateful to David C McClelland, David G Winter, David A Kolb, and Robert May for suggestions and assistance
Characteristics of fantasy while nursing1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 58–72, March 1969
How to Cite
Winter, S. K. (1969), Characteristics of fantasy while nursing. Journal of Personality, 37: 58–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01731.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 5, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!