This research represents a portion of a doctoral dissertation submitted to the Graduate School of Indiana University The study was facilitated by a grant from the Office of Research and Advanced Studies The author is indebted to Professor Leon H Levy Thanks are due also to Dr Ronald Hoppe
Amount of information and stimulus valence as determinants of cognitive complexity1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 141–157, March 1969
How to Cite
Miller, A. G. (1969), Amount of information and stimulus valence as determinants of cognitive complexity. Journal of Personality, 37: 141–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01736.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 28, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!