Editor's note The paper which follows represents parts of an address given at the dedication of the Karl E Zener Auditorium, Duke University, March 8, 1968 We include it as a depiction of a most unusual human being, and as an examination of the nature of that man's thought processes A member of Duke's psychology department during almost all of his academic career, and associated with this Journal for twenty years, Karl Zener lived from 1903 to 1964
Karl Edward Zener: A memoir1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 179–189, June 1969
How to Cite
Koch, S. (1969), Karl Edward Zener: A memoir. Journal of Personality, 37: 179–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01739.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 10, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!