The research reported herein was supported by the Cooperative Research Branch of the Office of Education, Project 1931, Non-Intellectual Factors in Cognitive Efficiency We are indebted to Dr Robert Holt for his comments on an early draft of this paper
The capacity to cope with cognitive complexity1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 269–288, June 1969
How to Cite
Blatt, S. J., Allison, J. and Feirstein, A. (1969), The capacity to cope with cognitive complexity. Journal of Personality, 37: 269–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01744.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 22, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!