This study was completed while the senior author held an Educational Research Fellowship at the University of California, Berkeley
Information cost, decision consequence, and selected personality variables as factors in predecision information seeking1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 325–341, June 1969
How to Cite
Whiteley, R. H. and Watts, W. A. (1969), Information cost, decision consequence, and selected personality variables as factors in predecision information seeking. Journal of Personality, 37: 325–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01748.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 29, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!