This paper is based on the dissertation of the senior author which was completed at the University of Chicago in 1967 The research was supported by grant no CS–1060 from the National Science Foundation The authors are indebted to Dr Ernest C Tupes of Lackland Air Force Base and Dr Thomas Tyler for their help in collecting the data, and to Dr John Shlien and Dr Salvatore Maddi, who served on the dissertation committee
Differential correlates of dominance scales1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 415–428, September 1969
How to Cite
Butt, D. S. and Fiske, D. W. (1969), Differential correlates of dominance scales. Journal of Personality, 37: 415–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01754.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 22, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!