The research was carried out during the author's tenure as an NDEA Fellow
Attitude change as a function of internal–external control and communicator status1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 429–443, September 1969
How to Cite
Ritchie, E. and Phares, E. J. (1969), Attitude change as a function of internal–external control and communicator status. Journal of Personality, 37: 429–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01755.x
This study was supported in part by a National Science Foundation Grant (GS-1034) to the second author
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 22, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!