Now at the University of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Test anxiety, confidence, commitment, and conformity1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 460–467, September 1969
How to Cite
Rule, B. G. and Sandilands, M. L. (1969), Test anxiety, confidence, commitment, and conformity. Journal of Personality, 37: 460–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01757.x
This research was supported in part by the University of Alberta General Research Fund No 768 Presented at the Canadian Psychological Association, Calgary, Alberta, June, 1968 The data were collected by Hugh Haley
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 26, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!