This research was supported by Research Grant MH 08682 from the National Institute of Mental Health, United States Public Health Service The authors wish to thank Alan Fontana and Everett Lewis for their comments, and Gertrude Hubbard for typing the text
Alienation and identification In college women1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 468–480, September 1969
How to Cite
Klein, E. B. and Gould, L. J. (1969), Alienation and identification In college women. Journal of Personality, 37: 468–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01758.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 27, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!