This study was supported in part by Grant GS-1060 (Donald W Fiske, principal investigator) from the National Science Foundation, and in part by a predoctoral research fellowship awarded to the author by the National Institute of Mental Health It is based upon the author's doctoral dissertation submitted to the Division of Social Sciences, Department of Psychology, at the University of Chicago The author wishes to express her appreciation to Donald W Fiske for his generous assistance and support throughout all phases of the study
Openness to experience as related to organismic valuing1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 481–496, September 1969
How to Cite
Pearson, P. H. (1969), Openness to experience as related to organismic valuing. Journal of Personality, 37: 481–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01759.x
Now at the University of Illinois at the Medical Center, Chicago
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 30, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!