Now at the University of Calgary
The role of arousal and cognitive complexity in susceptibility to social influence1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 554–566, December 1969
How to Cite
Corfield, V. K. (1969), The role of arousal and cognitive complexity in susceptibility to social influence. Journal of Personality, 37: 554–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1969.tb01764.x
This paper is based on a doctoral dissertation submitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Alberta The author is indebted to Brendon G Rule for guidance in all phases of the research
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 30, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!