This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health and the Carnegie Corporation of New York We are grateful for the advice of Drs Henry Helson, John L Kelley, and Murray H Protter of the University of California Department of Mathematics
Creative types in mathematics1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 177–197, June 1970
How to Cite
Helson, R. and Crutchfield, R. S. (1970), Creative types in mathematics. Journal of Personality, 38: 177–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00003.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 26, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!