This study was partially supported by United States Public Health Service Grant MH-08062, principal investigator, Bernice L Neugarten (University of Chicago), and a University of Connecticut Faculty Summer Fellowship The author is indebted to Professor Neugarten for invaluable help in designing the study, especially the sampling procedures Rayman Bortner was of assistance both in helping develop coding procedures and in giving a critical reading of an earlier draft of this paper The author is also grateful to Eleanor B Luckey, Gilbert D Nass, and Albert S Dreyer for their comments and suggestions
The I-E scale, ideological bias, and political participation1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 273–286, June 1970
How to Cite
Thomas, L. E. (1970), The I-E scale, ideological bias, and political participation. Journal of Personality, 38: 273–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00009.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 8, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!