Work on this study was supported in part by Grant AF 1161–67 from the Behavioral Division, Air Force Office of Scientific Research (J E McGrath, principal investigator), and in part by Grant M-4460 from the United States Public Health Service, National Institute of Health (Ivan D Steiner, principal investigator)
Role-playing: An alternative to laboratory research?1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 302–311, June 1970
How to Cite
Darroch, R. K. and Steiner, I. D. (1970), Role-playing: An alternative to laboratory research?. Journal of Personality, 38: 302–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00011.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 13, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!