Now at the Mid-Fairfield Child Guidance Center, Norwalk, Conn
Instigation to aggression as a function of degree of defeat and the capacity for massive retaliation1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 313–328, September 1970
How to Cite
Shortell, J., Epstein, S. and Taylor, S. P. (1970), Instigation to aggression as a function of degree of defeat and the capacity for massive retaliation. Journal of Personality, 38: 313–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00012.x
This research was supported, in part, by Research Grant MH-01293 from the National Institute of Mental Health, USPHS, to S Epstein
The study was conducted as a master's problem at the University of Massachusetts by Shortell under the supervision of Epstein and Taylor
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 25, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!