The study is based upon the author's dissertation at Ohio State University, which was presented in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy The author is greatly indebted to Julian B Rotter, major adviser of the dissertation, and to Douglas P Crowne and the late Shepherd Liverant, who served as members of the doctoral committee The study was supported in part by Contract No AF 49 (638)–741 monitored by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Office of Aerospace Research
Individual differences in verbal conditioning, extinction, and awareness1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 364–378, September 1970
How to Cite
Strickland, B. R. (1970), Individual differences in verbal conditioning, extinction, and awareness. Journal of Personality, 38: 364–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00015.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 8, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!