The encouragement and financial support provided by the Princeton Board of Advisers and by Richard Challener, formerly associate dean of the college, is gratefully acknowledged This work made use of computer facilities supported in part by National Science Foundation Grant NSF-GP579 We are also indebted to Cynthia Aronson, Roald Buhler, Janice Gibson, Robert E Lee III, and Joel O Raynor for their assistance and to Evelyn Raskin, Edward Ryan, Carol Smith, and Harold Webster for their helpful comments on the manuscript
Personality characteristics of college students on academic probation1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 379–391, September 1970
How to Cite
Smith, C. P. and Winterbottom, M. T. (1970), Personality characteristics of college students on academic probation. Journal of Personality, 38: 379–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00016.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 22, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!