Now at Queens College, City University of New York
Self-esteem and the effects of success and failure feedback on performance1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 404–417, September 1970
How to Cite
Shrauger, J. S. and Rosenberg, S. E. (1970), Self-esteem and the effects of success and failure feedback on performance. Journal of Personality, 38: 404–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00018.x
This report is based on an undergraduate honors study conducted by the junior author under the direction of the senior author The authors wish to express their thanks to Stephen C Jones for his comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 30, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!