The authors wish to thank the Department of Social Relations, Harvard University, for a faculty grant which made the research possible, and Professor William Bezdek for his valuable comments on the mansucript Also, Mrs Judith Thrall, Mrs Linda Janus, and Mrs San Sloan
The relationship of sex role identity and social and political attitudes1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 435–452, September 1970
How to Cite
Cottle, T. J., Edwards, C. N. and Pleck, J. (1970), The relationship of sex role identity and social and political attitudes. Journal of Personality, 38: 435–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00021.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 8, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!