Much of die work for this paper was performed while both authors were in the Department of Psychiatry of the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center The research was facilitated by NIH Grant Number 12–1369P to the Psychology Laboratory of the Downstate Medical Center and NIMH Grant Number 5–P01–MH17545 to the Research Center for Mental Health, New York University The authors wish to thank H A Witkin for his helpful advice and support of various stages of the study and Philip M Bromberg, Linda Hirsch Schoeman, and Madronna Holden for their assistance with the ratings and other aspects of the study
An exploratory study of the effects of emotionally toned incidental stimuli1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 467–481, December 1970
How to Cite
Wachtel, P. L. and Schimek, J. G. (1970), An exploratory study of the effects of emotionally toned incidental stimuli. Journal of Personality, 38: 467–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00023.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 14, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!