This study was supported in part by an NSF Summer Fellowship to Mr Cowdry and research grants from the Departments of Psychology and Psychiatry, Yale University
The war and military obligation: Private attitudes and public actions1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 525–549, December 1970
How to Cite
Cowdry, R. W., Keniston, K. and Cabin, S. (1970), The war and military obligation: Private attitudes and public actions. Journal of Personality, 38: 525–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00027.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 2, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!