For their participation we would like to thank the administration and students of the Roger Sherman, Winchester Hill, and St Martin de Porres schools in New Haven, Connecticut Thanks are also extended to Mrs Penny Fantino for help with scoring and to Dr Alan Gross for his helpful suggestions on the manuscript This investigation was supported by a grant from the Public Health Service (CH 00265)
The effect of laughter on evaluation of a slapstick movie 1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 16–30, March 1970
How to Cite
Leventhal, H. and Mace, W. (1970), The effect of laughter on evaluation of a slapstick movie . Journal of Personality, 38: 16–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00634.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 23, 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!