This report is based on a doctoral study run under the advisement of Dr C Mitchell Dayton while the present author was an NDEA Fellow m Educational Research Design, Measurement and Statistics at the University of Maryland
An investigation of the effects of strategy availability, bankroll, and sex on risk-taking behavior measured in a psychometric context 1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 146–160, March 1970
How to Cite
Martuza, V. R. (1970), An investigation of the effects of strategy availability, bankroll, and sex on risk-taking behavior measured in a psychometric context . Journal of Personality, 38: 146–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1970.tb00643.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 21, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!