This study was supported by National science Foundation Grant GS-2482
Anticipated compatibility as a function of attitude or status similarity1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 225–241, June 1971
How to Cite
Mehrabian, A. and Ksionzky, S. (1971), Anticipated compatibility as a function of attitude or status similarity. Journal of Personality, 39: 225–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1971.tb00038.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 2, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!