Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr Paul Skolnick, Department of Psychology, San Fernando Valley State College, Northridge, California 91324
Quality versus difficulty: Alternative nterpretations of the relationship between self-esteem and persuasibility1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 242–251, June 1971
How to Cite
Skolnick, P. and Heslin, R. (1971), Quality versus difficulty: Alternative nterpretations of the relationship between self-esteem and persuasibility. Journal of Personality, 39: 242–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1971.tb00039.x
This study was supported in part by grant number MH 1792201 from the National Institute of Mental Health to the senior author
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 8, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!