This research was supported by United States Public Health Service Grant No 5-S05-FR-07057-04
Cognitive dissonance as a function of self-esteem and logical inconsistency1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 289–302, June 1971
How to Cite
Cooper, J. and Duncan, B. L. (1971), Cognitive dissonance as a function of self-esteem and logical inconsistency. Journal of Personality, 39: 289–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1971.tb00043.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 29, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!