We are indebted to Robert Watson and Warren Johnson for assistance in gathering the TATs, to Loretta Konstan and Robert Watson for assistance in scoring them, and to David Bonanno for assistance in the analysis of data This research was supported by a Wesleyan University Faculty Research Grant and Public Health Service Grant 16,687, both to the second author The initial research was reported in an unpublished paper by the first author (Greene, 1970)
Motives, involvements, and leadership among Black college students1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 319–332, September 1971
How to Cite
Greene, D. L. and Winter, D. G. (1971), Motives, involvements, and leadership among Black college students. Journal of Personality, 39: 319–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1971.tb00045.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 6, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!