This research was supported by National Science Foundation Grant, GS-2563 to the third author
Some situational determinants of the motives attributed to the person who performs a helping act1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 460–472, September 1971
How to Cite
Thompson, V. D., Stroebe, W. and Schopler, J. (1971), Some situational determinants of the motives attributed to the person who performs a helping act. Journal of Personality, 39: 460–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1971.tb00055.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 15, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!