This research was supported by Grant No 16364-01 from the National Institute of Mental Health The author would like to thank R Lance Shotland and Maxine Thome for their assistance in running the subjects Thanks are also due Linda Caldewey and Mary Elsner for their aid in scoring the TAT protocols
Linking sexual and aggressive motives: Contributions of “irrelevant” arousals1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 481–492, December 1971
How to Cite
Barclay, A. M. (1971), Linking sexual and aggressive motives: Contributions of “irrelevant” arousals. Journal of Personality, 39: 481–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1971.tb00057.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 25, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!