Requests for reprints should be sent to the senior author, Department of Psychology, The Flinders University of South Australia, Bedford Park, South Australia, 5042
Causal attributions for success and failure in relation to expectations of success based upon selective or manipulative control
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 527–541, December 1971
How to Cite
Feather, N. T. and Simon, J. G. (1971), Causal attributions for success and failure in relation to expectations of success based upon selective or manipulative control. Journal of Personality, 39: 527–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1971.tb00060.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 20, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!