The first author was supported by National Institute of Health Predoctoral Fellowship #FO1 MH-41221 The reported research also was supported, in part, by the Office of Early Childhood Education, CG9938, to the Los Angeles division, Carolyn Stem, director Computing assistance was obtained from the Health Science computing facility, University of California, Los Angeles, National Institute of Health Grant #FR-3 The paper was prepared while the second author was supported by Grant #MH12603–05 from the National Institute of Health
Cue utilization and attributional judgments for success and failure
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 591–605, December 1971
How to Cite
Frieze, I. and Weiner, B. (1971), Cue utilization and attributional judgments for success and failure. Journal of Personality, 39: 591–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1971.tb00065.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 15, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!