This research was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH 14248-01) Most of the data from Study I were presented at the annual meeting of the Western Psychological Association in San Francisco, 1967, under the title, “Personality Correlates of Introspective Report” The author is indebted to James Curne for his assistance in the collection and analysis of that data
Personality and discrepancies between verbal reports and physiological measures of private emotional experiences1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 57–69, March 1971
How to Cite
Thayer, R. E. (1971), Personality and discrepancies between verbal reports and physiological measures of private emotional experiences. Journal of Personality, 39: 57–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1971.tb00988.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 19, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!