This study was supported by Grant GS-1956 from the Nabonal Science Fouadabon We are grateful to John Pohch, James Berry, and Richard Quarton for their assistance in data collection
The retention of balanced and unbalanced cognitive structures1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 112–131, March 1971
How to Cite
Cottrell, N. B., Ingraham, L. H. and Monfort, F. W. (1971), The retention of balanced and unbalanced cognitive structures. Journal of Personality, 39: 112–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1971.tb00992.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 15, 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!