Currently at Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia
Attitudes toward premarital intercourse in determining ego identity status in college women1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 472–482, September 1972
How to Cite
Schenkel, S. and Marcia, J. E. (1972), Attitudes toward premarital intercourse in determining ego identity status in college women. Journal of Personality, 40: 472–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1972.tb00074.x
The authors express their gratitude to the adiministration of the State university of New York College at Buffalo whose cooperation made the running of the study possible at that institution, and to the United Health Foundation of Western New York who supplied funds necessary to obtain subjects.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 28, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!