The authors are deeply indebted to Mrs Adolph Lobbia, who as a research coordinator has made sizable contributions at every level of the work, and without whom the study would not have been possible Paul T. Costa, Jr was especially helpful in planning computer analyses. In addition, Sister Joyce Ridick, Father Frank Imoda, Anthony Arnold, and many others participated in scoring and analysing data
Personality and the Catholic religious vocation, II: Self and conflict in male entrants1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 564–587, December 1972
How to Cite
Rulla, L. M. and Maddi, S. R. (1972), Personality and the Catholic religious vocation, II: Self and conflict in male entrants. Journal of Personality, 40: 564–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1972.tb00081.x
The research reported here has been supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF GS–1203), the Foundations' Fund for Research in Psychiatry (FFRP 65–332), and the Social Science Research Council of the University of Chicago
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 28, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!