E Ryan now at the University of Michigan, D Diggins now at Brooklyn College
Moral decision making: Cheating on examinations1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 640–660, December 1972
How to Cite
Smith, C. P., Ryan, E. R. and Diggins, D. R. (1972), Moral decision making: Cheating on examinations. Journal of Personality, 40: 640–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1972.tb00085.x
The authors are indebted to Drs A Farina, I Hecht, and E Lawlor for help in obtaining subjects, and to Daniel Rosenthal for programming Valuable assistance was also provided by the staff of the computer facility of the City University Graduate Center Helpful reactions to the manuscript were given by Drs John W Atkinson, Irwin Katz, Evelyn Raskin, and Bernard Weiner
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 30, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!