The authors would like to thank Mark Applebaum for his help with the analysis of these data.
Attitude change and the paired-associate learning of minimal cognitive elements 1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 50–61, March 1972
How to Cite
Cook, T. D. and Wadsworth, A. (1972), Attitude change and the paired-associate learning of minimal cognitive elements . Journal of Personality, 40: 50–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1972.tb00648.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 22, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!