Now at Arizona State University.
Individual differences and the role of attention in the use of cues in verbal problem solving1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 226–241, June 1972
How to Cite
Mendelsohn, G. A. and Lindholm, E. P. (1972), Individual differences and the role of attention in the use of cues in verbal problem solving. Journal of Personality, 40: 226–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1972.tb01000.x
The work on this paper was done at the Institute d Personality Assessment and Research, University of California, Berkeley, and at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences in Stanford, California. The authors wish to thank colleagues and staff at both instructions for their assistance in the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 14, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!