Requests for reprints should be sent to John C Brigham, Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida 32306
Ethnic stereotypes and attitudes: A different mode of analysis1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 206–223, June 1973
How to Cite
Brigham, J. C. (1973), Ethnic stereotypes and attitudes: A different mode of analysis. Journal of Personality, 41: 206–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1973.tb00089.x
This research was supported by NSF Grant GS–29030 to the author Data analysis was also facilitated by NSF Grant GJ-367 to the Computing Center of Florida State University The author would like to express his appreciation to Leonard Adelman, Edward Donnerstein, and Linda Clark for their aid in the data collection and analysis A shorter version of this paper was presented at the meetings of the Southeastern Psychological Association, Atlanta, 1972.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 3, 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!