This research was conducted in the Mathematical Models Laboratory of Indiana University, and was supported in part by Grant PHS MH 16817 The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of the following persons Dr N John Castellan, Dr. Frank Restle, Mr Richard Griggs, Mr Corrie Kost, Mrs Anne Brown, and Mr Clifford R. Mynatt
Cognitive biases in a recognition task1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 395–412, September 1973
How to Cite
Sherman, S. J. and Wolosin, R. J. (1973), Cognitive biases in a recognition task. Journal of Personality, 41: 395–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1973.tb00102.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 19, 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!