Requests for reprints should be sent to Rae Carlson, Dept of Psychology, State Univ College at Brockport, Brockport, N Y 14420
Studies of Jungian typology: I. Memory, social perception, and social action1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 559–576, December 1973
How to Cite
Carlson, R. and Levy, N. (1973), Studies of Jungian typology: I. Memory, social perception, and social action. Journal of Personality, 41: 559–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1973.tb00111.x
We are grateful to Sharon Jones, Broadus Miller, and James Maney for their help in data collection
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 5, 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!