Based in part on a paper presented at a symposium on women on April 16, 1971 during t, EPA meetings in New York City The two studies reported here were completed under a research grant from the Radcliffe Institute during the years 1968–1970
The relationship between role orientation and achievement motivation in college women1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 9–31, March 1973
How to Cite
Alper, T. G. (1973), The relationship between role orientation and achievement motivation in college women. Journal of Personality, 41: 9–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1973.tb00656.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 13, 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!